Duolingo: Learn Languages Free review
Varies with device
September 21, 2020
Varies with device
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free Review
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free is an app created by Duolingo. Duolingo: Learn Languages Free was first published on September 21, 2020. The app is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Duolingo: Learn Languages Free requires . The most current version is Varies with device Before diving headlong into Duolingo: Learn Languages Free consider content rating:
Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh and English.
Totally fun and free. New! Arabic, Latin.
Practice your speaking, reading, listening and writing skills!
You'll improve your vocabulary and grammar skills by answering questions and completing lessons. Start with basic verbs, phrases, and sentences, and learn new words daily.
• Google Play's Editor's Choice and "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." —TIME Magazine
• "Among apps for learning a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine.
• "The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real.
• It's fun. Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.
Send any feedback to [email protected]
Use Duolingo on the Web at https://www.duolingo.com